Thursday, July 8, 2010

Remembering my teachers

Today was a great day .The training programme am attending is really good .Though there are lot of opinions on so many trainin programmes that are being carried out , having an open mind always helps. I went like a child willing to learn and that is how it became a great session i guess.

One of the exercise was to write about our favourite and worst teachers .Let's not talk abt the worst treacher.. For the favourite ,I wrote remembering vividly -sagaya mary ma'm .My english teacher and in tenth ,she was my class teacher too.An amazing person who taught with passion and care.Her examples and narration from personal life incidents always added life to our classes. I wish i meet her once again in life .She would be so happy to know that i blog and write so much :-)

Waiting to blog about importance of training in every organisation.

Soon , I shall do that !

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey viji donno y few of ur posts are not showing in my reader....I remember my teacher called Immaculate she used to narrate so many life incidents that I used to admire her way of teaching the only time I luved that profession was during her period :)