Tuesday, July 20, 2010

I adore you "Nature"

As i look outside my window, the tiny rain drops keep falling on the window pane .In it's background i see the greenery ..so many trees growing out there , all the greens ,light ones and the dark greens. wondering if it would be the same in a few years to come .I only wish so . Its a serene feeling to listen to the cuckoo or the maina birds ? as i keep typing on my laptop. I can listen to them as if they were singing a nice song.All the kuyil songs are coming to my mind ..wish i can just go around this rain smelling atmosphere and sing like my favorite actress Nadiya " Panniril nanaintha pookal mella sirikka " Tat song would be just apt for this mood

Natural scenery is something that can be watched over for a long time, like for this sky ..so wide and clear now like a white blanket..and it amazes me that my friend in the US would be watching this same sky which am seeing in Chennai right now ..

Are these small wonders ? Sun ,Moon & Stars -they also keep me gazing .I just love watching the moon on a full moon night .When we drive down to the beach and i get surprised seeing the full moon - i jump in the car like a child exclaiming "It is a full moon day ...or i will go inniki pournamiya ? " And the reflection of the moonlight on the waters is another wonderful sight to your eyes .I think our cornea will be more than happy to watch such stuff especially colors .Wish i get to admire nature in everything i see , everyday !

Kudos to Mother Nature !

You are so lovely & beautiful -Stay young and as pretty as you are today!!

No comments: