Friday, July 16, 2010

For my darling "VIHAAN "

Sweetie pie , Amma wrote this poem for you !

He arrived on a night
He will grow into a modern knight

He made me smile even in pain
He will take away all my vain

He is the one i can die for
He will be the one i will live for

He is my little big boy "Vihaan"


I can't believe you are going to be one and i thought let me give you a special gift and i started writing a poem for you .. Hope you get to read it once you grow up .Love you loads Vivi..

AMMA

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Viji, Just now was thinking abt mittu and was compiling a status msg to put in FB :) And ur post popped up in my reader.....Lovely poem am sure when he grows up he'll feel gifted with u for such a poetic mother :) Tutli has become Vihaan and now Vivi?! Advance bday wishes to kutty Vihaan!