Tuesday, August 14, 2012

There is something about "Amma Veedu"

I cant believe that its been 2 month since i actually wrote a blog . I must have at least tried logging in twice to write something and i don't know how it never happened Was i that busy with my work ? Grrrr...Am glad now i got this short break to relax a bit and rejuvenate my blog I was really thinking how come am at so much in peace with myself when i reach my mom's place. Its like the feeling of coming back to my single days or rather being at a place when i am completely ME! Though many would not agree that marriage changes you a lot, it does! At least in turning yourself into something that you were never before -Yup-marriage does that .Its not something bad but it's a biggg change .I guess that is why every girl longs to go her Mother's place -To just be herself , Put her feet up and feel like the free young girl she was sometime ago! To get pampered and feel totally irresponsible as Amma is there to do everythingggg... Even this room , computer and this blog - i could never find time to write most of my blogs from my home ... as far as i can remember i blog mostly when i come to amma's. I feel at peace within me and i just start writing. I dont have to stop to think about the husband or the guest or the door bell or the so many interventions that happens in a married woman's life . Being at amma's place and writing for me is - like doing something that i love from a place that is so MEEEEEEE... Hope i get to write more & more as i keep coming here :-)

1 comment:

Seetha said...

Soo true !!