Tuesday, August 14, 2012

5 years of Blogging !!!

Exactly 5 years back, same day i started to blog! Infact , it's such a co-incidence that i was browsing through my old posts and saw the 1st blog was written on 14th August 2007. For 5 years , i have n't still touched a 100 posts. But i am very glad that somehow i managed to keep my passion for writing alive through this blogspot. A big thanks to Nita ma'm for encouraging me to think of writing where ever possible and for introducing me to blogs . It was one dramatic day where we had to record her voice over in a studio at alwarpet and i had to accompany her being in marketing and it was my responsibility to get that video out! She picked me up and as we were reaching the studio -the worst thing that can happen on a important day happened -my footwear sandals gave away and with embarrassment i walked into the studio without slippers and focused on the recording .After it was done, i quietly told Nita ma'm - i dont have slippers to wear back to office and if she can help go fetch slippers from my home in adyar and drop me back to work .In this long drive from and to alwarpet and adyar - our conversations on Journalism and how i always wanted to be one etc came up .She being the awesome writer that she is , she spoke to me at length and enlightened me with the various opportunities that exists to live my passion and start writing!!! And there i began the journey . I started writing with MSN and i cant explain how i felt when they published my first article!!! Awesomeness - i tell you !!! From there on, i decided why wait for MSN to publish my free thoughts and that is how My World was bornnnnnnnnn...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wishing you many more such yrs of blogging...Happy bday to ur lil baby my world!! :)