Friday, October 31, 2008

How my heart breaks...

I dunno why i am made this way ..Bloody Emotional !
Sometimes i wonder how so many out there are able to cope up with things that happen to them which i can't even bear seeing or listening to it ....
Am sure they are not as sentimental as how i am .....

My dear friend once told me " Don't wear your heart on your sleeve "No wonder ..people can just hurt me so easily ..blame it on me :-(
How does this happen ? why ..Does it mean that i am so weak or does it mean that i value every relationship so strongly that when it show it's demonic face,i am unable to bare the reality ...Is it so bad to think with your heart , speak your heart and do from your heart ...?? May be it is bad for the heart ..as i let it break every time i speak from my heart .How i wish i could use the brain instead and save my heart .

No wonder ...every poet focused so much on this stupid heart as you feel the pain when it aches :-(

How many heart aches everyday ? every second? i don't know .....

But i know when my heart aches ,mostly when my dear ones HURT ME ...
sometimes ....when i see the orphaned animals especially the dogs on the road :-(
sometimes ...when on my way home -walking upstairs to my house and i see that old woman ( i think she is my watchman's mother )sleeping on the ground floor entrance ..(Imagine -That space is not even the size of my bathroom !) sometimes when i meet those hungry little children coming up to to me begging and all i would be able to afford was a one time dinner or a pastry ....every time when i watch the news of so many girls being raped ..sometimes when i see the breaking news on bomb blasts and the ever increasing number on lives lost ....and most of the times my heart aches when i think of how i am unable to share my happiness with my appa !

4 comments:

Madbull-Ram said...

hmmm, very heavy subject. One cant change the world in one day. Just do what you can and motivate others to help and we will see the day poverty is a thing of past.

Till then do what you can and move on.

Unknown said...

Hi, can we exchange links?

Srividya Padmanabhan said...

Hmm viji Remember ''It is the heart that is important.'' I am glad that u are feeling and realising about such social issues. Imagine a person walking next to might not even realise. I am sure this heat which hurts you will help u take the right action in helping some causes. :)

Unknown said...

In life.. The heart is like the child .. The brain is like the parent .. If you let the child do as it pleases, it tends to get hurt. You can chalk it upto learning or you can let the parent protect it. For someone with a big heart and a not too bad a head on his shoulders, I have long struggled with the concept of living with your heart or your head .. The answer after a lifelong realisation that I could come up with is for matters of heart love.. affection .. sympathy .. you let your heart free. For matters of life and decisions you let your head protect you and your heart. I hope it helps a little and happy writing !!! :)