Saturday, May 17, 2014

My first blog of this year!!

I can't belive that i have not blogged in this brand new year . 2014 has been a very challenging yet enjoyable year Starting with saying a bye to my work place -temporarily though to spending a lot of time with Vihaan in February to suddenly not being able to focus on him with the arrival of Vidhaath -My youngest son -March was tiring indeed. Just when i thought being back with Vihaan is going to make things alright - I had the toughest time in accepting his frustations of his unexplainagble feelings If only i could read his mind -As a mother , my heart broke to see him sad for a few days - What all they go through so much insecurities in sharing the love with another person . No wonder they termed it "Sibling Jealousy/Rivalry " It is not easy on a mother as inspite trying to focus all her energy on an older child -she still needs to take care of the baby who needs her most of the times -And sometimes i feel i am hardly around for the baby just to make the older one feel very secure Tough times indeed -Wishing i could clone myself and keep switching between both the boys And hoping the day will soon arrive when i can comfortably play with both of them together without any worries

No comments: