Friday, June 18, 2010

Mesmerising Songs

Felt like listing down the songs that mesmerize me !!!


Have been hooked on to " Usurepoghuthe " from Raavanana from this morning..
Its like Karthik is singing as if he is really gonna die in her love-so much depth in the lyrics and voice ..and i dunno if its because of just music or lyrics or the voice ..oh after i watch it ..it wud be adding on to this list on the photography / direction of Manirathnam aswell

Nenjukkul peithidum song was like growing along with Vihaan in the tummy , have listened to it literally every day in my pregnancy :-)) And loved the bit of Oh Shanthi Shanthi by SPB Charan !!

Kiya hua tera wada...a wonderful song from Mohd Rafi is like i am making a wada to the song itself ..that i will never forget to mention in my list of favourites

I love "Am Alive" by celien dion -It really makes me alive in times of low feelings

And these songs makes me feel so light at heart ... Minsara kanavu ones -to be specific Manamathurai -Ooh la la ..so so nice n peppy! Pretty woman -the one from kal ho na ho ..Golmaal ..everythings gonna be golmaal .

Some at nites ..i can only relate to ilayaraja songs..
oh..when u drive down the besant nagar theosopical road during a rainy day ..
It has to be an ilayaraj song playing in the car nd my evening is perfect if the song is " En iniya pon nilave" ...Yesudas has some honey in his voice i think :-)
It feels so sweet and makes such a pleasant experience to listen ..
Ilaya nila pozhigirathu, Pani voizhum malarvanam , Idhu oru pon malai pozhuthu ,
Anthi mazahai all these are SPBS bestest songs in his career ..No wonder they made him such a big hit ...What voice !!!

Ooohhh ..Guess , high time i work on my singing skills too -as Listening Songs becomes better when you can hum along :-))

1 comment:

Unknown said...

U sing too....?! Havent heard ravanan songs yet but have heard usure poguthe is a gud no....But now I am hooked on to the song Un peerai solum pothe from Angadi theru I am hearing it almost daily....other than tat Va va en thevathaiye as I have to becos its mittus lullaby :)