Thursday, August 28, 2008

Time to celebrate -My World turns one :-)




oh yeah ...i am celebrating...
I started writing from August 2007 and before i knew it , it has been a year

One way , am so happy that my blog got me writing what i think ...
All my blogs are my own thoughts and opinions ...
Sometimes i have thought about writing out of imagination..
but then guess that is not my style .Somehow , i have taken a liking
towards expressing myself, my opinions through my blog & i love this...

I always wanted to be a journalist more specifically a reporter ...
One day, i was catching up on a long conversation with a colleague on
my career ambitions .She was an active journalist herself some years ago
and she encouraged me to start writing for MSN and that's how my writing
journey started ... When my first article was published on MSN contribute ,
my joy knew no bounds ..i was elated !!!

All my articles got published in MSN contribute and this was a boost to start my own blog .I wanted to keep writing without restrictions & approvals ,
that is how "MY WORLD " was born :-) and today she is 1 yr old :-))

Happy Birthday Dearie !!I hold you close to my heart and will never ever abandon you .... Shall keep writing forever:-P

2 comments:

Madbull-Ram said...

Congrats! Hope you blog more. You have an inborn talent for words which has well delineated expressions. Kudos!

Srividya Padmanabhan said...

Hey even i posted my 1st post on 26th Aug 07, i guess u were one among my few inspriations to create my blog. Cheers