Tuesday, April 4, 2017

2017....

Let me say the truth - 2017 so far has been the worst year in my entire life!! But still i am very sure it is only 3 months and i have a good 9 more months to make it rock and not be in rock bottom Here i go to make a list of things that i a grateful for !! that My 1st very own laptop -yeah husband gifted me this laptop and i am very happy that i have my own laptop now! Finally got to see GOA!! yeah - visited GOA the dream destination for a beach lover Got to catch up with my sister for chit chats after ages! Visited Agra, Tajmahal -Finally,one wonder of the world i have seen now!! And i am sure the list will get bigger , till then will stay grateful for the little things that make me happy! Here is to a great 2017- Bring it on 2017! Challenge me more -I am waiting!

1 comment:

Purushothaman.R said...

There's saying that if something good happen, travel to celebrate it. If something wrong happen, travel to forget it. If nothing happen, travel to make it happen. Travel does not mean just going and visiting the places, but it's about meeting people and exploring culture. In one sense, travel is the best medicine.