Sunday, January 8, 2012

It's 2012, 2012 & 2012!!!

As i write my first blog for this brand new year 2012, am wishing for me and everyone more good things and happy moments this year than the last one. Though we say , happiness is what we make out of a situation , sometimes we are forced to believe in what has to happen will happen kind of sayings . I remember blogging beginning of 2011 a small wish list kind of a thing . Just looked up to see how many actually happened in my life .Some events are yet to come but 2011 gave me many special moment as a mother. Watching my little baby stepping into school , listening to his mazhalai sweet rhymes , Seeing his dance movements and feeling so proud to hear about every milestone achievement at school makes this year that went by a memorable one for me.

On the career front , it was the worst year for me as i always get stuck exactly before a great opportunity. But there is no looking back as am sure if i would have taken up those big challenges -i would have missed out on giving quality time to many mommy moments that i had to spend at vihaan's school. Hoping at the end of this year i would say 2012 was a better year for me at work ..

My last year ended with replacing our dear Ford Ikon with a brand new ETIOS! And i am hoping he will stick with us for another 5 years. And what else ??? Yes... i was not making enough time for myself, my husband & friends in the last year and my focus was completely on my Vihaan and my XLRI PG course. Now that am done with the course and i have got decent scores in all the papers, am gonna make up for it and spend extra time for all that i missed out in the last year ...But even that made 2011 a memorable one as i always had a regret on missing out on college life and a proper education in life ..Now that big wish fulfilled :-)

Wishing and will work towards a Happy Year ahead !!!!!

No comments: