Friday, January 21, 2011

Wishing for the happiest decade !!!

This is my first blog on this brand new year . On this brand new year , i wish for myself and everyone around a great time ahead. Also as a new decade begins , i want to wish that may this be the happiest decade and looking forward for many more happy happenings to happen . Am sure this decade will be special as it will be my first moment of anxiety moment when Vihaan steps in to his school , when Vihaan will teach me about so many things that i will learn from him .When mediamagnete will turn into a bigger company , when my sister will get a life partner , when i will get to experience what a graduation function would be like and what not .Oh , 2011 and the decade you bring with you -i so look forward to walking along and enjoying the good times ahead. All i am thinking is for good and may only that come along .Even if bad times come - am sure the good will stick with me ..

Here is to a happening brand new year and a great decade ahead ..CHEERSSSSSSSS!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey thats a long list , best wishes for all the mentions...Vihaan schoola ipoveva? Anyways happy learning and motherhood too :)