Monday, August 16, 2010

What is your Bucket List?

I did not know what was kicking the bucket until i met some friends who often used this word. Well , it means leaving this world . And then i came across this term Bucket List in one of my official meeting where in my director was giving a brief to relate to what she exactly wants out of the creative we were doing etc .One fine day, i was browsing the channels and ended up watching some parts of this movie -Bucket List.Awesome thinking ..the guys in the movie knew they have only a few days to live but decides to do the wild and most desired things they have always wanted before they died .

How nice -is it nt ? I wonder how much more we can add to our very own bucket list when we are alive and kicking .

Actually, none of us know when we are gonna bid good bye to this wonderful world.Let's face it ..Death is a reality ..it is going to happen one day or the other .And for some , it comes so soon .Hence i am very sure that i will have my bucket list ready soon and i will make sure i cross out at least 50% of the things in my list. And some of the things that i really want to do before i die .

1. Tell Sujay " i love you" a 1000 times in one day
2. Make a trip to Disney Land with Vihaan and Sujay
3. See Ireland Shires
4. Watch all the original episodes of Friends
5. Take a flight with my mom
6. Go for a movie with appa ( Just me and him)
7. Try bungee jumping
8. Go on a catamaran ride with Keerthi
9. Watch a hatrick movie -3 in a row
10.Stand on top of the Eiffel Tower and tell sujay how much he means to me !!!

So , what is your bucket list buddy? Get one soon and enjoy life to the fullest!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Viji..thats so nice to hear ur list....I havent heard this word either...Havent thought of it in a long time but yes one in my list is already going to happen u knw it right...praying that all should go well...so waiting :)

Srividya Padmanabhan said...

I can send u a bucket list Daimoku Chart if it helps fulfilling this list...

Good One :)