Wednesday, February 24, 2010

"Bones" Rocks !!!

After a long time , am regularly following a T V Show.It is so interesting and
i get stuck to the idiot box when it is time for Bones in star world.

I did not even know that FBI has such medical driven investigations. Some of the episodes make me go awestruck .Its like watching a thriller everyday ..
I enjoy it so much that i try and stay awake till 12 to get a sneak view of every new episode as mostly i miss the 8pm time slot .The actors who appear on the TV show are simply superb and perform like as if they are real FBI agents :-)
Many episodes will leave you with mysteries which you just cannot guess and the way the plot gets unfolded is brilliant ..

I have to write more about Bones -once i get to watch it regularly !

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Havent got the chance to see bones as we dont get star world...but going by ur writing it sounds to me like X-files which was played in star movies long time back...I just luv that series!