Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Love is in the air

I feel it in my finger....i feel it in my toes ...well...love is all around and so the feeling grows .... !!

This song was one of my all time favourites .Even during the blue days when i started to beleive there was no true love that actually exists in real life other than the filmy world...this song remained close to my heart .But am so glad that i could experience what is written in this song -Finally !!

Should i say WORTH THE WAIT !!

Love is such a beautiful feeling and it is at its the best when you just let it happen to you at a moment you least expect it :-)

You are in love and everything looks so beautiful and after a long time i realised i could appreciate love even more when i fell in love absolutely with myself !!!

When u love yourself the most ,it shows and the people around you tend to love you even more .And it is such a magical feeling when you find the love of your life and " RISE IN LOVE !"

No comments: